Sunday, May 21, 2006

why did i cry?


I've decided.


I'm going to cut off contact once and for all.


Maybe it's for our own good. Maybe i'm juz being selfish, trying to protect myself.


Whatever it is, i've decided it's better he forget bout me, and me bout him. I seriously do not believe we can be together. I don't see my future with him in it. Don't ask me why, i don't know. It's just the way i felt.


I've sent him a last SMS, and i'm gonna delete his number from my hp when morning comes. Deleted and blocked his contact on MSN. Going to delete his contact from Ringo as well. I don't know if i'm doing the right thing. I hope so.


Exams in 14 days and counting down. Once i wake up in the morning, i'm going to forget bout all this. Forget bout the times we spent together. Forget bout why i was willing to take more than an hour's train ride to meet him.


No, don't comment bout this. I don't want to talk bout it anymore.. i can't be reminded of it anymore..


I've decided.. i've cried.. now it's time i forget and leave all this behind. And get on with our own lives. Bye.


Edit 10.28am

He replied my SMS. I let him know wat i thought. I told him either we be friends or forget bout it. He said it's up to me. He said we'll just go back to where we were. Brothers, no more. I wonder if we can be the same again.

5 comments:

savante said...

At this moment in your life, I think you should think hard on what you want and concentrate on your exams first. :) Unfortunately it isn't easy to balance coming out, meeting new guys and facing exams. I was in the same boat not too long ago. Don't despair, cutie.

Paul

Shake Trees said...

yar, wat paul said is rite. hmmm y i always agree with him gar. kakaka. so, studies comes 1st yar. must b strong deh. ;)

Xavier said...

well, u can really do anyhthing to how the other person's goona react... so just keep to wat u want to do and see how it goes la...

senaiboy said...

nah.. we're just gonna be friends for now. tho i really wonder if we can be friends. now that i think of it, we hv nth much in common in the first plc.. perhaps i was juz feeling lonely when i met him.. heh. neway i'll juz c how things go la.. most probably we'll juz fade away from each other's life.. sigh.

Bryan said...

Read ur blog and ur case is very similar to what i experienced when i was 20. Don't worry, it's a part of growing up. Once a friend of mine told me, whenever there is a relationship ends, take the good things with you and forget about the bad ones. It will makes your life more meaningful and happier. Good Luck.

P/S: BY the way, I got to know your blog thru ur profile at axcest.