Saturday, October 20, 2007

someone in Blogger just made my day


Yes my blog is back =).


I accidentally deleted this blog 2 weeks ago. Frankly after a few distress e-mails to Blogger and not getting any reply, i thought it was gone for good. Which prompt my decision to stop blogging here anymore.


It has been a rough ride for me lately. I went thru an emotional rollercoaster and on top of it i had the stress of studies and responsibilities weighing on my back. I hanged out with my friends a lot just to keep my mind off things, does make me feel a lil better as we joked around. But once i get back home i realised it was all just a momentary bliss. I couldn't just be in denial and pretend everything's fine and dandy.


At least now the misunderstanding between me and the bf is solved, that'll ease my mind a bit. I did kick up a big fuss over a small matter. They say quarrels make relationships more 'exciting', dunnit. Haha as if i need more 'excitement' than i'm already getting.


So i was surfing aimlessly. I should be studying i know. Finals in 2 months plus and i have 2 years of stuff to cover. I'm really living up to my self-acclaimed "Lord of Everything Last Minute". Haha. Perhaps i am trying to see how bad i can screw up my life for the next 2 months. I need to study.


Then out of nowhere, i begin to type in the URL of my deleted blog as if my brain wasn't in command of my hands.


And it was back.


Someone somewhere just made my day brighter.


Thank you, whoever you are.

4 comments:

William said...

Count your lucky stars... you have been saved by a technical glitch. :P

Kihu said...

YAY! by the way quarrel makes more understanding between two :P

Shake Trees said...

who's noti? u or ...? hehehe... where's ur deleted blog ah?

Anonymous said...

will: hehe. guess i was lucky after all =P

famezgay: in a way.. but there are better ways to understanding than quarrels ^^

koala: no la i ter-deleted this blog. now it's back =)