Sunday, December 23, 2007

and i was feeling all down in the dumps..


.. until your voice brightened everything up :)


--


The family came up on Saturday, a supposedly 'spontaneous' decision by Dad. It was great really, us 3 brothers and our parents finally got together for the first time after a long long time.


Only thing was i felt sad Grandma wasn't around. She, being advanced in age, dislike travelling around and long distance rides are a thing of the past for her. So she was left by herself at home for most of the weekend. I gave her a call right after my parents start their journey here. And it was the first time i called her in a long long time as well.


The family left around 6 hours ago. I went back home, only to be greeted by an all-too-quiet apartment. No surprise though, the other 2 housemates probably are out for dinner with friends, and won't be back anytime soon.


--


And i felt weird. Something doesn't feel right. I tried to study but it was hard to get myself started.


Then i realised. I was depressed.


I wasn't sure why i was depressed. I stuffed myself with food, chocolates. It didn't help.


And you called. That made me feel much better.


Perhaps i was just missing you too much.


--


One week to hell. Here we go.

4 comments:

savante said...

Always nice to have support close by! A merry christmas to you!

Kihu said...

merry christmas yah... I also back home with an empty house to welcome huh :(

Comically Sad said...

hey senai happy new year to u too :)

Leon Koh said...

time will heal things