Monday, December 06, 2010

homophobia


If I see a gay couple on the street, I would stare at them and roll my eyes.


I hate campness with a vengeance, to the point I would wish violence upon them.


The slight increase in pitch of a guy's voice would make me want to punch them and tell them to speak properly.


'Gay' fashion, like V-neck tight-fitting bright-coloured top, skinny jeans, and big redundant glasses, just drives me absolutely mad.


I do not understand the need for gays to be recognised as legally married.


I'd frown upon the slightest hint that a guy shows that he might be gay.

--


In all honesty, those are inherent feelings that I could not help. I do not condone them, but I'd be lying if I say I don't get them.


Just to be straight (pardon the pun), I LOVE other gays. Even the camp ones that I know, because they always turn out to have the most attractive personality.


And hell I know I won't hold back even the slightest to fuck the nearest fuckable guy.


Yet I get these when I encounter anything even remotely gay.


Am I a homophobic gay?


Is everyone born with homophobic tendencies? I sincerely could not put this down to upbringing, because no one has EVER told me being gay is wrong, or that one shouldn't act or do anything gay.


--


In other news, one study showed that homophobic men who have claimed to be heterosexual undergo arousal when given homosexual stimuli.


Maybe that explains it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is a bit contradicting :-)