Saturday, May 28, 2011

blame it on the culture


"Honestly boy, I only agreed to let you sleep over because you have nowhere to sleep for the night.


Not for you to expect me to fulfil all your demands because you're a 'guest'.


Even more not for you to expect me to satisfy your sexual craves.


And you better not keep my spare phone, I've only borrowed it to you because you told me your phone wasn't working. Now that it's working, you didn't even bother to offer MY phone back.


I'm too nice to some people sometimes, but you're taking the piss.


You selfish ungrateful cunt."


As I smiled and wave goodbye to him.


--


This BBC article is so true.


I'm becoming too British and he's becoming too German.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so, you got this kind of 'treatment' ?? Ever occur to you why is that so???

aconfusedboy said...

I'm not sure I understand what you're saying ..