Sunday, June 12, 2011

sanity at stake


"Come along with me to Australia. My boyfriend's registrar said he is looking for a new intern, and I really can't think of anyone else to ask.


I'm worried that once I leave UK, how would you be able to cope. You won't have anyone to talk to anymore and just stay by yourself at home everyday. You'll just become more withdrawn than you already are.


I'm really worried about your mental health when I leave. That you'll go psycho."


That is the most touching thing anyone have ever said to me. Someone who actually genuinely care about me as a friend.


I'm extremely blessed to have crossed my path with her. She is the only one keeping me sane in this crazy world.


"Don't be silly, I'll be fine."




And she is leaving in less than 2 months.


I'm not sure if I was trying to convince her or myself.

No comments: