Wednesday, June 06, 2012

like a schoolboy again


There's this guy I saw in the doctor's mess a year ago, during a night shift just like this. Physically attractive yes, but he's not the best-looking guy admittedly. We were not working in the same team, nor did we even exchange a word. But somehow, I ended up having a crush on him. That unexplainable attraction to someone you don't even know, strange isn't it.

Then he took a year off work to work on his music, I overheard him talking about at the time. Not seen him for quite a while, until now. He is doing some locum shifts and would luck have it, we're on the same team.

One year on, I still have this crush on him. Did make my heart skip everytime he calls my name. Such a juvenile feeling, brief as it may be, like I'm back to being a schoolboy having crushes on random guys. Shame we'll only be working together for the next couple of days, but as crushes go, it's best not to get too close or it just won't feel the same anymore.

Well hopefully he won't notice me staring at him wide-eyed too much..

PS - and on the same night, I saw a totally fit guy took off his shirt in front of me. The tan, the pecs, the abs, damn he's perfect (bar the twattish behaviour while in hospital). And then he cried in front of me. Didn't know I have that effect on guys :P (okay it's totally not because of me but man he's one of the hottest guy I've seen.. )

No comments: