Sunday, April 27, 2014

confessions of a straight guy


"I don't know how to explain it. I'm straight, like. I mean I don't look at guys and think I want to fuck them. It's only when I'm pissed that I want to do this. When I'm sober, this won't cross my mind at all. I'll usually wake up the next morning and think what the fuck have I done and feel bad about it," he said as he sat next to me on the couch in the dark.

"I have a bird, like."

That, after literally hours of subjecting me to fuck and be fucked by him. I kinda played the submissive role and just went along with whatever he wanted to do, and he was one horny bastard last night.

"No offense, but are you gay?" Ah isn't he an inquisitive one.

"Pretty sure I am (after all that sex we just had), can't you tell?" I chuckled silently.

"Not really. Have you ever had sex with a lass?"

"No, but I don't really have the urge to."

"Ah so you're a virgin then." He said matter-of-factly.

"I guess I am in a way." I laughed again. To be honest, this is the first time I ever had such conversation with a 'straight' guy. He went on to mention something about how I know I'm gay if I never had sex with a girl, and I turned it around and stated that's the same as straight guys who never had sex with guys.

After a short while in the dark silence as I try to get some rest on the couch, he prodded me with his foot and tells me to suck on his hard dick. Second round, here we go again, I thought wearily. Can't I get some rest around here?

--

This was also the first time I snorted coke. If it was meant to do anything, it didn't aside from making me wide awake at 5am in the morning.

Don't do drugs, kids.

No comments: