Thursday, October 12, 2006

Less than 11 hours.


I just wanna cry right now. I feel so intimidated. I don't even wanna think about it.

Sometimes i just want to lie down and give up. Let the tide wash me away. Let the wind blow me off to somewhere else.

It's draining every ounce of energy out of me. I'm now a battered soul with a weakened will. I'm not sure if i can carry on fighting this undefeatable foe.

Hopes piled on me. Dreams lie in front of me. Could i go any further?

I keep a smile on my face all the time. I don't want him to bear my burden for me. I could only depend on myself in this war.

Seeing him does make everything better. Until the pile of notes drag me away from him and make me see the hell i have to brave thru.

I hate exams. Whosoever created them shall burn in hell for eternity for all the torture we students gone thru.

Sigh. These days i just wanna sleep in his arms and dream. A dream with no exams, of course.

Less than 11 hours till i'm free from this hell. Before i go thru it all over again.

1 comment:

Comically Sad said...

hei! all the best in ur exams :)