Always, there's more than one side to a story.
I'm sorry. I don't know why i told you. Probably everyone would be better off if you don't know bout it. Ignorance is bliss, no? But i guess what's done is done. I hope you'll forget bout it and let it rest. I beg you if i need to.
And to you.. i know this wasn't the smartest decision i made. You should have hated me to the core by now, but you didn't. Sorry will never be enough. I messed things up too much.
Sometimes, things aren't what they seem. Looking from the outside and seeing things from the inside is so much different. I know it's too late to repair the damage done.. but please don't judge.
You always felt that i thought everything you did wasn't enough for me. That i was never happy with all you did. That i keep seeing the past instead of now.
I know you gave up your past. I know how much you've changed for me. I know you're trying all you can to make me see you just want me to love and trust you.
I don't know how you get the impression that i don't appreciate all you've done. Maybe i just don't know how to show you how grateful i am. I tried to be there every time you needed someone. I tried to make sure everything went smoothly for you. I tried to make you happy always.
And then i made this stupid mistake. I don't know why i did it. I thought he should know bout us. I thought we couldn't keep it a secret from him forever. Or maybe i was just being bitter bout it.
Whatever the reason, you have the right to be angry. To scold me. To hate me.
Yet you didn't.
I'm so sorry for the mess.
One shouldn't judge when you've only seen one side to a story.
What's done is done, let this never be brought up ever again.

2 comments:
Ignorance is not bliss, but truthfulness and the bravery to do the right thing are definitely commendable qualities of a person.
It's not a mess that you've created, instead you cleared up a lot of hidden garbage that was swept under the carpet. Now that everything has come clean, everyone can sleep well in the night. Isn't it better living the truth than living a life of lies and deception?
It takes a lot of courage to tell the truth and face whatever consequences it might come. For that, I salute you for being such brave and honest person.
You are a good person and by following such path, you'll definitely live a meaningful and fulfilled life.
Take care and all the best. :)
Only that i'm not the one facing the consequences. I'm selfish. I betrayed him to tell the truth. Is all this worth it? I still don't know.
I just hope everyone would let it be and not bring it up again. Sorry to everyone =(
Post a Comment