Friday, April 08, 2011

turning


Halfway on my long train ride from Dundee to London, an unusual thought struck me.

I was thinking of sex with a girl (no one in particular). I actually wondered if there's a part in me that's straight. Maybe I was turning 'straighter' as I age, and starting to think lady bits aren't that gross as I felt initially.

Perhaps. More than 10 years since I first realised I'm gay, and just when I'm learning to accept that fact, it hits me I am still as confused as before.

That said, I'm finally going to check out the infamous gay village of UK, Soho!

Still gay after all.

--

I'm turning. Turning old.

It's not easy trying to hold back my tears in this crowded train.

But thanks for the message (:

--

I still don't know what I'm looking for.

- posted by iPhone

No comments: