For a second, I thought he would be the push I needed to get myself sorted out. He's not my 'type' per se, but somehow I find him attractive in a way.
I thought to myself maybe he's different. Maybe I can have a go at it.
And then I woke up. I think no reply after 3 messages ought to be a big enough hint.
Ah well, moving on (and I need to stop this urge to message him).
On another note, someone remembered my name and even pronounced it right, more than half a year since we first met.
Took me by surprise. A pleasant surprise, nonetheless.
And I just had to fumble along with my words and produced such a fake, forced conversation out before running away awkwardly without properly excusing myself.
I need to overcome this social anxiety somehow, it's not helping.

No comments:
Post a Comment