Why is it that most gays are just not interested in sports or outdoor pursuits? Why are they more inclined to make sure they look good by worshipping the gym gods, instead of actually going out there and put all those muscles to good use?
Pft. Typical shallow gays. I hate them.
I go through these homophobic moments very often. No of course I don't actually hate gays. I just hate how superficial and empty a 'typical' gay's life is. Shopping? Partying? Flirting? Mindless sex? Ogling at guys? Get out of your bubble, for god's sake.
But who am I to judge eh? Perhaps I'm the queer one, just a minority within a minority.

3 comments:
Some just like to read, travel and write :-) Not necessary outdoor type !!
No I meant the shallow gays who go to gym for the sole purpose of vanity, yet shun anything that requires them to actually use their body. Of course it's their lives I'm not condemning them.
Live and let live, eh.
S:
I start to reflect why I go to gym.. there is % of vanity, but fitness do counts at my age :-)
Post a Comment