Tuesday, April 17, 2012

the guilt that was not there


Not seen him for weeks.


He was just like the rest, came for pleasure, and leaves once he gets what he wanted.


But somehow it's different with him. I never felt the urge to reach orgasm. Maybe it's due to the fact that there was never, and seems like never will be, penetrative sex between us. Nor was there any kind of sex, technically.


Brief physical intimacy is all I get, and that was enough for me in some way.


That's not the reason for this post though.


Nor is the fact that he thanks me every time when he's done. Thank me, seriously? But I'm not one to nitpick.


It was something I noticed, perhaps a few months back. When I ran my hand over his, I felt it.


It's been a few weeks since I last saw him, so I wasn't so sure, maybe I just imagined it?


But this time, I had a look. And it was there. It wasn't just me.


There on his left fourth finger, is a silver ring.


He is married?


Is this wrong? We're not even having sex in any sense of that word, nor is there anything emotional to it. It was pure physical contact, nothing more.


I don't feel any guilt, should I?

No comments: