He dressed himself and walked to the door.
As I stood next to him, I had to actually tilt my head up to look at him. Has he actually grown taller? Funny I never thought about how tall he really is. Must have been easily more than 6 feet. And it's proportionate on the downstairs department as well.
Not the only thing that went through my mind tho.
Halfway through the business earlier, something caught my eye. A silver band on the left ring finger. Now, we've been at it for, I don't know, more than a year? I swear I've not seen that before. Or maybe I never paid much attention. Enough attention, I mean.
I have tried to avoid him the past couple of weeks. I know he only wanted sex, nothing more - heck that was what I wanted from him anyway. But I wanted to stop the casual sex and move on to something substantial. It's been long enough, all 26 years of my life and I only ever dated one guy (and be in a relationship with the same). If that doesn't mean I'm failing at this dating game, I don't know how else to do worse.
But he's persistent. After saying no for the fifth time he still asks for it. Okay, maybe I wasn't being direct and used work as an excuse, but I had hoped he would stop asking and find someone else. In the end I still buckled because, well, he's one of the best shags I've had (reason why he's my fuck buddy for so long).
Still, this is another guy, with another ring. Am I attracting the wrong kind of guys?
Come to think of it, the last 5 posts including this one, is about a different guy each time..
On a totally unrelated note, I think I'm finally on my way to get the body I want (:

No comments:
Post a Comment