They have been together for more than a decade, in a civil partnership for 7 years. First met them when I did my attachment at the hospital in the small town, where they worked. That was more than 4 years ago now. This was the 4th time I've visited them.
Still remember the first time we met. The messages on Gaydar, the chat on MSN Messenger, me waiting opposite the phone box in the middle of the night wondering if I was right to accept their invitation over to their place. Yes, that was my first threesome - and the only guys I will ever, ever do it with. 4 years on, they are the only guys I know I could depend on if my whole fell apart. I love them, absolutely adore them.
"It's been a rough 2 years since you last came over." Every time I came over they will fill me in with their lives. They bitch to me about each other, rant about their family, complain about work, they tell me most things even those I don't wanna know about. Over the past 2 years though, they both lost their mums. And believe me both their mums mean the world to them, the only sturdy rocks they could cling onto. To lose them both within a year is devastating to say the least. I know, I could literally feel it when they talk to me.
-- unfinished draft --

No comments:
Post a Comment