"It's nice to have a craic first when meeting someone new, you know?" he said. "Instead of just having fun and that's it." He gave a shuddering gesture.
I looked over to the Polish guy sitting next to him, who appeared to be trying hard to understand what he's saying. "He talks too fast," he finally admitted. The three of us laughed.
For all the bad press that Grindr gets, there's one thing it does that make it worthwhile sometimes. You see, without Grindr there's no way I'd have met these guys (I'm still not sure whether they're a couple). We live in different towns, work in totally different industries, and the only thing we have in common is our sexual orientation. Yet here we are, together in a room talking and having a laugh over some drinks. Lovely guys, a refreshing change from the usual fuck-and-go attitude.
Funny that, much as I am an introvert, I do enjoy meeting strangers and building new friendships. You learn so much about life outside of your own social circle and environment. Over the next couple hours, we basically boozed ourselves up and talked about random stuff. And well, after that comes the time - I've been invited over for "fun" after all.
Amidst my drunken state, he mentioned something about using the handcuffs on the Polish guy, who just gave a laugh. Then he looked at me and smiled, and before I knew it I've got leather handcuffs binding my hands behind my back. Right, this is interesting. My virginal bondage session? I pondered on that thought while trying hard to keep myself from tumbling over.
The next hour was just a blur, but I swear I've never been that physically exhausted before. And midway through it, I caught a glimpse of a huge dildo. Fuck. But it's all good fun.
I left for home the next morning, and received a text from him just as I got into my car. "Thanks for last nite, hope you will come again x". Hmm, what's in store next?

No comments:
Post a Comment