Saturday, April 08, 2006

.. is this how love feels like?


Damn. I can't stand it any longer. I'm in love.


This is the first time i've ever felt this way. First time i really want someone to be right here with me this moment.


Is this how love feels like? How it makes me feel so happy.. yet so sad coz someone isn't next to me every second.


I.. i don't know. I feel so warm and fuzzy inside.. my heart feels like it's gonna leap out..


I can't wait to see him. He juz called me, and it made me dying to be next to him. Every second away from him is agonizing.. love hurts so much, yet i'm already hopelessly in love.


And i'm afraid.. more afraid than i've ever been. Afraid that my heart will be broken, afraid that i'll lose this love one day. Now that i have fallen into love's trap, i can't free myself. They say we 'fall in love'. What they didn't say is that love is a bottomless pit. I don't want to be hurt.. yet it hurts so much to be in love..


I.. i can't think straight right now. The rational part of me wants to take things slowly.. yet the part of me in love is going crazy. I miss him. From the second i stopped hearing his voice. I can't.. don't know.. i'm missing him like there's no tomorrow. Damn. Stop it.


I feel like smiling and crying at the same time right now. Please, i can't be in love. I can't take it. I can't.. this is crazy.


Please don't let me fall deeper into this. I'm not ready.. it hurts me too much already to be in love. If i fall out of love, i think i gonna die.


My 20th birthday. Funny way to start my birthday. I love you so much i'm dying. Please don't hurt me.. i won't be able to take it.. i'm already too far in love to get out of it..

1 comment:

ça va pas la tête said...

yeah that's love. enjoy it when u have it. After many years in and out of love, you just dont feel it intensely anymore. so Carpe diem!