Just a little update. Might use this blog to post some posts before my new blog is ready (which'll take centuries, at this rate). Ah btw, in case you're really really bored, check out my 'other' blog -. Don't put any reference to this blog tho, please. Thanks =)
Edit: oh ok. seems like ppl are more concerned bout my 'alternative' lifestyle being exposed than me. hehe. taken the address off, as advised. =) - not that you can't find it out yourself.

9 comments:
you shouldn't link your other blog. anyone using technorati wld be able to check...
hmm, i shldn't comment here either, lol
hehe ah ok. thx for d advice ^^
yar dude. ur other blog has ur straight frens there rite? so, u better not link up. Well, cybertron always has transformers linkup during transforming. :)
Hey there Siaw
Err, well, i must say that now that u r living a 'gay' life , things are going to be a little difficult for u, huh? I think what's most important is to actually accept yourself, and after that, it all begins. I'm not gonna say much here, but I sorta suspected after seing your comments in some PLU blogs, and today, with some links, I found out, well, that you are.
I bet you r wondering who I am, well, i'm your senior, in Seremban now, your bro's batch.
I just want u to know that your secret is safe with me, and hopefully we could have a chat someday.
Its great to know that there is another one like me at where we study! Yay!
and i must add, take yr original blog address off this blog, ppl mind find out....
Im starting a PLU blog soon too
OMFG. Now my bro's batchmate found out bout me. Lol. Hm maybe i'm exposing myself too much..
ah btw, v : hey there! haha i know u la of coz. strange way to hear from u again tho =P
oh n thx for the advice.. mayb i really should be a little more discreet ^^"
ha ha
I'm surprised that you're not surprised hearing about me,why? did you know earlier or something?
Oh, and dont worry about me knowing, I should be worried actually , cos u hang out with some of my clcosest juniors (Ben, Paul, etc). So, my secret is safe with you, eh?
And, you had a crush on Paul before?? hehehe Unbelievable. Paul of aall people ha ha ha
lol. paul? geez not really la, juz thought he WAS a nice guy. turned out erm, let's juz say i'm having second thoughts =P
hey i hv absolutely no reasons to tell on u la.. even if i hv oso i won't ;) - u can bet ur life on dat
oh btw - hm i dunno. u know who's the first person that came into my mind when someone said my bro's fren found this blog? haha. guess it takes one p to know another. blek =P
U did you think it was? Me? That's impossible. Bu i do know of the rumours about me being gay in Uni n my batch once before la...but it waned...
btw, if it interests you, i have a new blog too, suppose to put it up long time ago...
Post a Comment