Sunday, December 17, 2006

in my head, spinning


If you tell yourself the same thing over and over again.. someday you'll begin to believe it.


--------


Some things are never in your control. It's better you leave them alone. Not like you have a choice anyway.


--------


Sometimes i don't even feel i have control of my life.


--------


I'm tired. Yet i can't stop walking.


--------


Right now, how i wish i could lie down on the beach, just staring at the stars.


--------


There's always the responsibilities. There's always the obligations. There's always the expectations.


--------


Life is wonderful. Life is wonderful. Life is wonderful.


--------


I'm tired. Of everything.


--------


Like watching an accident in slow motion. Helpless. Hopeless. Know you need to do something desperately, but you don't know what.


--------


Save me?


--------


I could much rather be saved by myself than anyone.


--------


If only.

2 comments:

Sam said...

I like the random thoughts thing you have going here... pretty interesting.

Anonymous said...

hey sam =)

they're all actually sorta linked, like a blog post. i was just too lazy to type a 'full' post =P - ended up with sentences that pretty much sum everything up.