We live but just once.
There is a lot of things in life I wish I could do. A lot of people I admire, I wish I could be. Just once, I wanted to know what it feels like. To be able to do the things they do. Just once, I wished I was someone else.
Among all, there is one that touched a part deep in me. That felt like I had always wished for all my life. If there is but one thing that I wish I could do for the rest of my life,
I wish I could dance.
At times, it really felt my life is ticking away, second by second. I look at these kids and the way they move their bodies, I saw a part of my life I never lived fade away. Second by second, I'm losing my life I cannot get back.
One must find his place in this world, isn't it? Doctors save lives. Dancers entertain. Why can't we be both, why is there only one place in this world for us. Yes, i know i'm just being greedy.
But when I look at them dance, my aging soul twinge with fear of regret. What if 30, 40 years down the road, I still wished I could do what they do?
this is completely improvised. yes it is.
We live but just once.
It's been close to 23 years in this world. Not too late to start learning I hope.
The reason for the above post is that I've just gotten myself addicted to So You Think You Can Dance all over again. Yes I'm a little behind, but Season 2 is officially my favourite show EVER.
These two numbers touched me so much they almost made me cry. I'm so in love with Tyce's and Mia's choreography.
And absolutely love each and every one of the dancers!

4 comments:
Never too late! Go try it.
I have two left feet though - and certainly the bane of the dance teachers.
Haha you never know until you actually try dancing!! Of course, you would have to juggle everything along with it! :P
I think I have 2 left feet too!
paul: haha, if only i have the time.
kenji: yeah, but juggling isn't sth i'm good at =/
william: hahaa
Post a Comment