Over time, this blog has lost the main purpose it was started.
It's more like it has served its purpose i guess. I was a lost kid in the woods and this blog was a cry for help. I poured my frustration, my anguish, my troubles onto this blog. People dropped by and gave advice, cheered me up, shared their experiences with me. People who I never met, who don't even know me.
All these good people gave a fraction of their free time to drop by this blog, and from them i've learned much. I have grown up so much.
Which is why i think it's finally time this blog gets a rest now. I'm not the lost, naive boy i used to be anymore. I dread to think what could have happened if this blog never existed. I probably wouldn't have been as strong as i am now. I wouldn't have met the person who brought meaning into my life, and made me the man i am.
Through it i found my steps, and the courage to tread the path i was on.
So, thanks to everyone who ever came to this blog, even those who never left their tracks behind. Just knowing there are people out there who are willing to help total strangers, is very comforting to say the least.
Here's goodbye to everyone, hope life will treat each and every one of you as good as you have made my life, if not better.
Feel free to delete this blog off your links, there won't be any more updates after this. I don't feel i need it anymore, and i don't have the time to manage it anyway. I hereby dedicate this lovely poem to all of you.
FRIENDS WITHOUT FACES
We sit and we type, and we stare at our screens
We all have to wonder, what this possibly means.
With our mouse we roam, through the rooms in a maze
Looking for something or someone, as we sit in a daze.
We chat with each other, we type all our woes
Small groups we do form, and gang up on our foes.
We wait for somebody, to type out our name
We want recognition, but it is always the same
We give kisses and hugs, and sometimes flirt
On MSN we chat deeply, and reveal why we hurt.
We do form friendships - but - why we don't know
But some of these friendships, will flourish and grow.
Why is it on screen, we can be so bold
Telling our secrets, that have never been told.
Why is it we share, the thoughts in our mind
With those we can't see, as though we were blind.
The answer is simple, it is as clear as a bell.
We all have our problems, and need someone to tell.
We can't tell real people, but tell someone we must
So we turn to the 'puter, and to those we can trust.
Even though it is crazy, the truth still remains
They are Friends Without Faces, and odd little names.
It's been nice knowing you all, but I'm afraid every meeting ends with separation. So this is where we part ways, and i'll be off the blogging scene as this alter ego of me.
Ta. (:
aconfusedboy has left the building.

5 comments:
yerh.... dun la like that :\
less one blog to read it's like no blog to read at all
haha calvin, i really got nth to blog about here anymore.. i don't want to feel 'forced' to blog (:
eh...?? i tot u not coming back... haha.. u still coming to your blog :P
u got so many things to blog about. haha... u still owe us your sexay pic leh... we still waiting ur muscle become hypertrophy lehhh...
i just said i won't be updating anymore.. just keeping this blog because i have memories in it (:
we will miss you ^^
Post a Comment