This is a self-absorbed post with no point or relevance to anyone else whatsoever, so don't read on if you have better things to do. Like watching paint dry, maybe.
Truth be told, which self-respecting gay is not vain.
I used to have a pretty pathetic body image. So aware of myself that more than a few times, I refused to go along and play with my brothers when we go to the water park. Because that means I'll need to take my shirt off, and if I do that I get too self-conscious. That everyone's gonna stare at me and snide. I probably was phobic of taking shirt off in public for all I know.
Not that that has improved much now, although I have sort of grew out of the phobia. But still being chided for being too thin, and that almost everyone had at least once or twice told me to eat more, eat more, tend to push me back to being too self-conscious again.
Probably the reason I tried to get myself into working out. Put on some bulk.
That, or I'm just vain.
Or that a few months ago, I found out I did not have enough strength to lift a man of normal build (75kg?) out of a car (some rescue exercise). And the girl I was doing it with thought I could manage it - in her words, "You're a guy, you should be stronger so you take the upper body".
Needless to say, I hoped she didn't remember my face.
I only started trying to find time in between studying and sleeping to lift some weights about a year or so ago actually. But so far, laziness gets to me more often than not, and the dumbbells I bought just lay in my room gathering dust.
Decided that I'm not getting any younger (and as they say, peak fitness is at 25 years old (le gasp)), this year I made a resolution to keep to a simple workout regime. Bought a pair of dumbbells and a sit-up bench for that matter (I'm very impulsive, I know).

Well, it took me 3 months before I finally settled into a relatively regular plan, so I'm just keeping track of my progress here.
The rest of this post is hidden for obvious reasons - keeping track of progress meant sexay pictures of myself. I shall spare the poor souls who drop by my blog from losing their appetite and waste more time reading the rest of this self-indulgent post.
See, didn't I say you have better things to do?
Last word.

6 comments:
eat potatoes la boy... when u gain some bulk then dengan bangganya u can show your sexay pic k
calvin: hahaa. but i dun like potatoes :P. eh first time you post a comment.. didn't know you still read this blog.
u so famous......
calvin: haha apparently only you think so. wait, are u stalking me? :P
Haha no la, reading this is interesting!! xD
But yes, I totally understand your sentiments when you said you are very self conscious! I cannot bear being topless in most cases! xD
ken: i think i've finally found my long lost twin! haha :P
Post a Comment